Tuesday, October 30, 2007

IT'S NEARLY HALLOWE'EN SO HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM MY "THANKSGIVING ROADTRIP TO PENTICTON and BACK" ;D

On the rainy TransCanada Hwy outside Vancouver....



Ess Curve



Fall Colours



Shooting out the back window --Sunsetting Car Shilouette(ish)



Shooting out the front window --Car on the road



(In Penticton) ..Landscapers work on my Mom's neighbours flowers and a buck to water the lawn...quite a deal + My Mom watching one of the landscapers







Back on the road and the driver did a U-turn shoot this lake...after too many passes and not stopping...




Whilst driving through a small city (Merritt), I spotted a Cowboy (Junkie...me thinks)





While waiting to go through the Toll Booth, I spotted a Conservation Officer pulling over (potential) poachers ....of bears, deer, moose, etc....and he spotted me ;D



A huge mountain slide of slate....



A little ways outside of Vancouver ....near around where the initial shot (guy in truck) was taken....a Barn and field....



THE END :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow your fall coloursare have simply stunning saturation. You must share what lenses you are using

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jack Simpson said...

Thanks very much Tanny and see my email :D

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home