Monday, December 11, 2006

**STUFF** from around Vancouver ....starting with:

THE SYLVIA HOTEL -----FROM THE OUTSIDE AND THE INSIDE LOOKING OUT..





LATE STEPS at the VAG AND a PERSON'S FEET ,..,.although I think it looks like a particular animal from the north :0




THE CHURCH AS A REFUGE with COLOURFUL LIGHTS




WHAT SOME PHOTOG'S DO WITH CAMERA'S ....




WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE DONE WITH A CAMERA...





...ALONG WITH ..........STUFF I SEE ON MY WAY TO WORK....





AND, OF COURSE, SOMEBODY'S GOTTA PARK THESE SUCKER's ...




THEN THERE are PHOTO-OPS AT WORK, as well.....





AND ALL THIS *TOGETHERNESS* ENDS LIKE IT USUALLY DONE.....
.
.
.
.


AND ON THE WAY HOME......GRAFITTI on the bus PRETTY MUCH SAY'S IT ALL:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally...updated photos...gee only one more week to wait before I get my hands on a *ist DS from Assad.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FInally updated photo...yeah!!

Simon

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home